Saturday, March 8

Hello blog, it's been awhile. In fact, this is my first post on my new computer. where does time go?

Well, as I said, I got a new computer. The HD gets accessed at odd random times, but I suspect it's just the way Vista works. I won't pretend to know what it's doing or why, only that it's certain services working behind the scenes. It seems to have died down quite a bit, so I'm at peace with it.

Oh, and for the curious it's a Compaq Presario, 1.8mhz Intel dual core, 2gb ram, 250gb HD, Vista Home Premium. It's not the greatest, but it's more than adequate for my needs at this time. I also bought a GeForce 8600 videocard so I could work on game development.

Work is insanely insanely boring. I wish now I had found a programming job, and searched harder for one. But at least now I feel more confident in my programming skills and would probably do better on interviews.

I'm feeling more artistic lately. It usually happens when I feel trapped by the world, it's a good escape.

0 \comm\e.nts: