Commercial music. Am I talking about those "posers" who sellout their indie style to go mainstream? Yes! But not just going mainstream, I'm talking true selling out. Music literally being in commercials on TV. Hey, Moby got his break that way. Don't you remember the excellent Play album? Yeah, so back off haters.
Good new music that I first heard from TV ads:
Zune commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86YGj5D6I3k
Another Zune commercial. It's the best one on this list, so if you're thinking of not checking these out then at least check this one out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoNtIkRm1HE
Target holiday ads (what can I say? I like the tune): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goMa0dBCVPo
Saturday, December 22
as provided to you by Bob @~~~ 11:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 \comm\e.nts:
ha, i like all 3 of those songs. I wonder if the albums are as good as play or just suck hard core and those are just one hit wonder tracks...either way, good stuff.
Post a Comment