Sunday, January 27

Ah I love this blog, I really do...anything Bob and I contribute loses such continunity and the line...don't even ask about the line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's beenin crack-a-lackin?
Kid B was born. Kid B is different than Kid A.
It's weird being a father of two.
Why?
It just is. It's weird how love separates equally, yet wholey for both.
Yeap.

EXTRACTED INFORMATION

Damnit...ass & titties, 2 asses - 4 titties.
DJ Assault is zuning.

I donht know why I read books that make me question
Once I answer them I'm left with even more questions.

Here's a though in my mind.

Question -> Answer -> Question (repeat into infinity)

Ah, I'm reading a lot lately. I think I'll read some C++ books and learn.
Why not.
"Assault fuck me harder"
this is music?
I scoff but I enjoy it.

Once I said I was very stable.
I think that was a lie, I'm so unstable its funny. Thoughts in turmoil always thinking. Questioning.
Happy^Sad^Anger^Complacent^Josh mood.

Ah yes but I am loving life. The mind I have is blessed. The famiyl I have is great.

Why should I hate life.

Donkey Rhubarb and Lizard Pancakes.

I think we's done here folks!

0 \comm\e.nts: