I wouldn't be so cynical if you weren't so fucking stupid !!
I do believe that's my new favorite quote guys!!
So let me hop on this post, get ready to eat this one up, I'm all riled up today.
The Bush Administration
I start here because its so damned easy. They/he has harvested and cultivated our fears since 9/11 and molded it in such a way that for months (and a few of you, years) we believed that he knew the the hell he was doing. Now, 4 years after the fact of the war starting, they/he indulges us in saying that the reason behind this war is because of 9/11. Get the fuck off that shit. The attacked happened and we stayed longer than we should. So we have this fucking piece of shit president, making a mockery of democracy, vetoing children health funds but easilygiving more money to our troops for armor. Ok, yes I get it, please protect them. But holy shit man, what about the children? Bush has corrupted what integrity was left in our political system. So, let's all look forward to 1.20.09. That's his last day in office. I hope someone throws trash at the man. Normally I wouldn't express this much dislike for someone, but hey, it's Bush, I can do that. Honestly, do I need to elaborate anymore on this topic?
Corporations = devil
You know, I wish people would STFU about this crap. Whinning bitches complain that the corporations are the devil. You know why? Cause idiots need a scapegoat (mine's Bush for the time being). Let's face it, some corporations rape the land, some help out people. If we didn't have large corporations then we wouldn't have a lot of things that we depend on now. They pay their taxes and yes they do try to cut corners and not pay as much. You would too if you had to pay $20B (or $20,000,000,000 for you visual people out there). Face it, they might not have all their interests in the right place but we as dumb Americans have become dependent on them right? Yes. You might not agree but I don't need you to, I know I'm right.
Britney is being speared
It's so damned scene to crack on Britney now days. I don't like her, in fact I just think she should disappeared. But come on, Yates killed her kids. Female teachers screwin' 13year boys. And we give them 15minutes in the light but not Britney. The way I see it, let her do her thing, but if the fuckin' media doesn't come up with some more interesting, better news, I am going to be pissed the hell off.
the end
yeah, I suppose I could write more, but I'm tuckered out, plus I have a few Tandem jobs I need to confirm ran so, back to work.
Breathe it in and breathe it out and pass it on its almost out / we're so creative so much more / were high above but on the floor / its not a habit its cool I feel alive / if you dont have it your on the other sideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Friday, November 2
as provided to you by aiur @~~~ 11:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 \comm\e.nts:
Post a Comment