So here I am once again still alive and thankful.
I've slacked off this week, very much so, playing halo for a staggering 16 hours throughout the week.
But at least I can say I am a Sargent with a Quadruple kill medal!!
Anyways
Things have been going as they should, work work off work off work work work work offfffffffffff work and repeat...
I really don't have any cynical reports this week,
Been testing out my new blackberry trying to act all important, balancing quality time with roxanne and ethan against work and friends.
So far so good, though I suppose I should have put up the clothes earrlier this week
ah well.
5am is rolling around quick, its time to retire
not from work though
too bad!!!
LOLZ!
too bad i cant think of a song right of the bat
off the bat
weird reading it
this house is awakening now
its defininatly time for me to re-t-ir-e
Friday, November 30
as provided to you by aiur @~~~ 2:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 \comm\e.nts:
Post a Comment