Monday, October 15

Hello all, we're back...I guess? What was this blog about? A game we were creating, eh? So what's this blog going to be about now? I don't know...

And how long will it stay in the annals of the internet? Will some person 30 years from now read this? Will they wonder who we were? I don't know why I'm waxing philosophical (did I even use 'waxing' correctly?), Google will probably just go bankrupt...ahahahaha! I jest, I jest. In all seriousness they'll probably just end up merging with Apple and Microsoft and taking over the world. Wars will soon officially be nothing but mass FPS contests.

Speaking of games, I'm currently trying to develop one on my own. For now it's simply a remake of an old classic NES game that I'm using as a basis for learning the process. Perhaps it'll evolve into an original game, I don't know, but recreating a game is a suitable enough challenge for now.

Hey! Maybe this blog will end up being about custom games? That'd rock. For real kid. And whatever else the kids say these days. Do they still say groovy? They should. Like the Brady kids. That's a classic show reference if you're wondering. You shouldn't be wondering, because classic TV is something everyone should enjoy (maybe not, because if it was Nick at Nite wouldn't resort to more and more recent shows).

Hey! Maybe this blog will end up being about classic TV shows?! That'd rock. I'm just repeating myself now, and this post is long enough, so see ya later

0 \comm\e.nts: