Ah, yes, existentialism. I firmly believe that life should be peeled away throughout it's absurdities and defined in the most appealing (to you) way. Though, not everyone might be mentally and spiritually prepared to dwell far into their existentialistic world still, everyone should at least try.
Like why do I always see things out of place? A chicken on 290, a dancing coke fiend on Mangum. Personally, I can define these things, very loosely, but still I can.
I just don't get how people wander through life with a quagmire foundation on what reality is.
The Hills. Someone shoot me if my validation in life is a $5,000 dress from some Italian brand-name store. God, life is more than that. At least to me.
I have successfully defined many points in my life as important and self-concluding that I have some purpose on this world.
Yet, the bigger picture still awaits.
And yes, existentialism has given way to a severe nihilistic view such as: not everyone has a greater purpose. They will live, make a "living" and die. But sadly that's what many people accept and live. Mayhap, it's not so sad as it sounds but we shouldn't all expect to change the world. We can however, change our world and the ones that are around it.
Be a good parent.
My sons has defined me. My wife has defined me. My family has defined me.
So live life and question it all, no matter how absurd it is.
Oh yes, the Zune.
I <3 ZuN3 LOLZZEz!!1!1!!!
I bet Sartre was my real father.
Tuesday, October 16
as provided to you by aiur @~~~ 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 \comm\e.nts:
Post a Comment