So why was I coerced in to creating a facebook? I don't know. No one will probably find me, just david and matt, even though I can easily call both of them. I'll probably delete it next week. Especially!!!!!! if someone from HS tries to contact me.
That was a bridge I burned long time ago.
Cynicism reports today?
- I believe that these fires are biblical. The earth is suffering from disasters time after time, I hope everyone is up to date on their faith!
- I don't think the application guys care much here, it's been over a week since my request for the installation of a CRITICAL APP has been put in. Despite my urgencies and complaints, nothing has yet to be done on this, just beauracies. (or however it's spelt)
- Waking up late, now that just sucks. I woke up at 4:50am instead of my 3:45am and I had to rush to shower and got to work at 5 till 6am. SuxXxOrZ. No I wasn't late. I just wasn't early.
- Thankfully I am out of my teriyaki bowls for lunch!! It will be nice to eat something else for a change!!
- I don't like it when people come in for tours, it disrupts my rythm in work. Especially since one guy (talking to professionals mind you - and he's one himself!) states to a group of guests: "you need interpreters here, one moment you could be speaking redneck and the next oriental..." I'll let anyone interested know when he has finished clearning his desk.
That's about it.
Oh now you're sober, how'd I know you say that?
0 \comm\e.nts:
Post a Comment